Choosing high school courses is an important aspect of your education.
Please consider the following when choosing your classes for next year.
- Review the graduation requirements. Click here for Graduation requirements.
- Choose your schedule according to your areas of strength, interest, and ability.
- Rigor-Keeping your classes on a rigorous path will serve your best interest no matter what you decide to do after high school. Click here to read GSA expectations for Honor/ Dual Credit/ AP level Courses
- Discuss your course selections with your current teachers. Indicate your selections and ask your teachers to make their recommendations by checking the recommendation part of your Course Selection Survey.
- If additional guidance is desired, the student should make an appointment with a college counselor. Please click here to schedule a meeting with your college counselor.
Schedule a meeting with Mrs. Aktas: A- K last names: Click Here
Schedule a meeting with Mr. Ali: L-Z last names: Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review your selections with your parent(s). Get the appropriate parent/guardian signature.
Class of 2020 – Junior Course Selection Survey –Available Now